God of War Ragnarök Transcript

Batman Arkham City: Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC Full Transcript

You can find the main game here https://game-scripts-wiki.blogspot.com/2020/07/batman-arkham-city-full-transcript.html
Big shoutout to Batman Arkham Videos for the amazing walkthrough https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzFa-Sq0vxE
The game developed by Rocksteady Studios and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment

[Robin flies to the Joker's lair in Steel Mill and sits on the roof of the building examining the surroundings. The area is full of armed inmates. He contacts Barbara Gordon, the Oracle.]

Robin (Tim Drake): I’m in. Any news, Barb?

Oracle: No. He’s been gone 2 days. I’m worried. You know what he’s been like since…

Robin (Tim Drake): I’ll find him.

Oracle: I hope you’re right.

Robin (Tim Drake): Harley Quinn’s preparing for some kind of siege. What’s she planning?

Oracle: Find Batman and get the hell out of there. OK?

Robin (Tim Drake): Don’t worry, Barb, it’s me, remember?

Oracle: You sound just like him.

[After noticing a small window in the central building and thinking over his plan of action, he jumps off the roof. Meanwhile, one of the inmates in the building, tired of the constantly repeating message, walks over to the TV.]

Joker: You left me to die.

Joker: You left me to die.

Joker: You left me to die.

[At that moment, Robin comes flying into the room, shattering the glass. He quickly deals with the inmate and shoves his face into the TV screen. Several of his friends run into the room.]

Inmate: Who the hell is this loser?

Inmate: It’s Robin. Kill him!

[Robin pulls out a baton and has no problem beating up the inmates.]

[NEW PRIMARY OBJECTIVE]
Investigate the disappearance of Batman. He was rescuing the GCPD officers from Harley Quinn when contact was lost.

[Robin climbs into the vent and hears a familiar voice from afar...]

Harley Quinn: Shut up you idiots, I’m trying to think here!

G.C.P.D. Officer: Does it hurt?

Harley Quinn: Shut your stupid mouth. You’re just lucky I need you later.

[Robin climbs out of the ventilation shaft and decides to report what he's heard to Barbara.]

Robin (Tim Drake): Barb, I’ve found the missing cops. Quinn’s got ’em.

Oracle: Any sign of Bruce?

Robin (Tim Drake): Negative. I’m gonna keep looking. Harley’s telling the cops she’s got some sort of plan for them. They’ll be safe, for now.

Oracle: Be careful.

Robin (Tim Drake): This’ll end OK, I promise.

Oracle: You think? He’s not been the same since... He won’t even talk about Talia, or Joker.

Robin (Tim Drake): We’ll help him once we find him. It’s all we can do.

[He disconnects and continues to eavesdrop.]

G.C.P.D. Officer: Please. The GCPD will storm this place. You’ll all get killed.

Harley Quinn: Really? I don’t think so.

G.C.P.D. Officer: You’re crazy!

Harley Quinn: No. I’m in mourning. You may want to remember that.

[Robin hears a radio broadcast of the latest news through his earpiece.]

Vicki Vale: Good evening, Gotham. This is Vicki Vale reporting live at the Arkham City site. The siege between Harley Quinn and the GCPD is now in its second day. Minutes ago, I asked Commissioner Gordon to comment on reports that Batman himself is missing.

Jim Gordon: The situation here is on-going. As you can see, the GCPD is doing its best to keep the area contained.

Vicki Vale: Commissioner, can you comment on reports that
Batman is in Arkham City?

Jim Gordon: Last time I checked, Miss Vale, Batman did not come under my jurisdiction.

Vicki Vale: Really? Are you telling Gotham that you do not unofficially sanction his activities? And what about Joker’s body? Can you tell Gotham where it is?

Jim Gordon: We’re done here. Get these reporters moved out of my damn sight.

Vicki Vale: Rumors persist that this is some kind of retaliation over the death of the Joker two weeks ago. Arkham City is once again in a state of lock-down. If Batman is indeed in there, I hope he’s safe. From my experience, Arkham City is not a place you want to find yourself trapped in. This is Vicki Vale. More, as it happens.

[Robin goes down to Access Corridor A and encounters a group of inmates.]

Inmate 1: You heard from Harley?

Inmate 2: Nah. She’s probably still crying.

Inmate 1: She better get over the boss soon. She’s turning into a liability.

Inmate 2: And what? You thinking of takin’ over?

Inmate 1: Maybe?

Inmate 2: That I’d like to see.

Inmate 1: You think I can’t do it?

Inmate 2: What’s your gimmick? Freeze is a crazy scientist who’s got that freezer gun, Two-Face has got that burnt thing going on... What’s yours?

Inmate 1: I’ll figure something out.

Inmate 2: Yeah right. Best you’ve got is you killed all that family on Thanksgiving day ’cause your mommy burnt the turkey and you promised to get her a new one.

Inmate 3: The Turkey Man? I like it.

Inmate 1: You gonna shut your mouth or do you want me to do it for you?

Inmate 2: What’s up, turkey man?

Inmate 3: Gobble gobble.

Inmate 1: Just shut up. I mean it.

Inmate 2: Chill out. We’re just messin’ with ya.

[Robin beats them with his baton, after which he blasts the wall with explosive gel and moves on.]

Inmate 1: I know, but what choice do we have. Harley’s gone crazy since J died.

Inmate 2: She was crazy before.

Inmate 3: Yeah, well. Now she’s crazier. She just wants revenge. You heard her.

Inmate 1: At least she’s got the Bat. Once he’s dead, maybe she’ll calm down?

Inmate 2: I doubt it. She’s lost it. How do we know she won’t just kill all of us in some crazy revenge driven plan. It wouldn’t be the first time someone tried something like that.

Inmate 3: That is a good point. We should get a plan together. Work out how to get the hell outta this place if things turn bad.

Inmate 1 : Turn bad? Joker’s dead, Harley’s crazy and we’re still stuck in this hell hole. How much worse can things get?

Inmate 2: Things always get worse.

[That's when Robin attacks them. After defeating them, he climbs into the vent and enters the Pump Room.]

Harley Quinn (via loudspeaker): Anything?

Inmate: Nothing yet. Don’t sweat it. If anyone comes this way, I’ll make them regret it.

Harley Quinn (via loudspeaker): You’d better. I’ve lost contact with the rest of the guys and I don’t like it.

Inmate: It’s not a problem. When I kill this sucker, it’ll be cool. Then, I can maybe come see you?

Harley Quinn (via loudspeaker): What?

Inmate: Nothing.

Harley Quinn (via loudspeaker): Did you just make a move on me?

Inmate: Errr, no. I... I mean, I’m just being friendly. Trying to help.

Harley Quinn (via loudspeaker): I’m a widow. Do you think you can measure up to my Joker. He... He was the best a girl could get… I miss him so much, and you... you think it’s OK to move in on his turf?

Inmate: No, please... you don’t understand.

Harley Quinn (via loudspeaker): Oh, I understand.

Inmate: No, really.

Harley Quinn (via loudspeaker): Just do what I want and I may forgive you. Fail me and you’ll regret it. Oh, Mister J. How did you deal with these idiots?

[Noticing that the inmate is armed with a gun, Robin reveals the shield hidden in his baton to protect himself from gunfire. He slowly approaches the inmate and then knocks him out with a single blow.]

Harley Quinn (via loudspeaker): Hello? Are you there? What’s happening? Oh, for the love of... What’s wrong with you people? Hello! Whoever you are! I know you’re there. You hear me? I know you’re there and it’s too late.

[Robin finds three inmates welding the door shut.]

Inmate 1: C’mon! Hurry the hell up!

Inmate 2: Just making sure it’s done right.

Inmate 1: Harley’s overreacting. Batman came through here earlier and now he’s ours.

Inmate 3: Yeah, but what if some other hero comes to save him?

Inmate 2: What? Like that kid he works with? I’m not scared of no kid.

Inmate 1: What about the Cat? She sometimes works with him.

Inmate 2: I’m not scared of her either.

Inmate 1: Well, I am. Which is why I’m gonna do this right.

[Robin quietly attacks them from behind and quickly knocks them out, then goes to the Warehouse where he encounters a large group of inmates.]

Inmate 1: Go on! Pick it up!

Inmate 2: No way, man. That thing’s dangerous. You saw what it did!

Inmate 1: It’s just a belt.

Inmate 2: No, it’s Batman’s belt.

Inmate 1: So what? It’s still just a belt. What? You afraid of a little electric shock?

Inmate 3: Don’t do it. He’s screwin’ with ya!

Inmate 1: No I’m not!

Inmate 2: I knew it!

Inmate 3: Last guy who tried to pick up that belt got 50,000 volts running through him.

Inmate 2: Screw you! You pick it up!

Inmate 1: No way. That thing’s dangerous.

[Robin quickly straightens them out and picks up the belt.]

Oracle: Tim? What’s going on? Have you found him?

TWO DAYS EARLIER…

[Gordon is talking on his walkie-talkie while standing at the entrance to the Joker's lair. There are several police cars parked next to him.]

Jim Gordon: Just keep the damn site covered. I don’t want that madwoman getting out of there, understand?

[Batman walks up to him.]

Batman: Harley Quinn?

Jim Gordon: How did you guess? Her goons ambushed my guys and dragged ’em towards the Steel Mill. We can’t get close.

Batman: I’ll handle it.

Jim Gordon: You sure? You know she blames you, right? It could be a trap.

Batman: Fall back and stop anyone else getting hurt. I’ll handle the rest.

[NEW PRIMARY OBJECTIVE]
Rescue the GCPD officers from Harley Quinn.

Jim Gordon: When this mess is cleared up, we need to talk about that other problem. Remember? I know you blame yourself. Don’t. It wasn’t your fault. You look terrible.

[With no answer Batman fires a hook and flies toward the Joker's lair. He starts by eliminating the snipers, eavesdropping on their conversations over the walkie-talkies.]

Inmate: Can’t we just get this done and get the hell outta Arkham City? I’m freezing here.

Inmate: Joker’s one tricky son of a bitch. He’s not dead. It was Clayface, or some kinda mannequin. It must of been.

Inmate: How come I don’t get the chance to off one of those pigs?

Inmate: Still here. Still freezing my ass off.

Inmate: What was that?

Inmate: What?

Inmate: It came from over here! I’m sure of it!

Inmate: Where the hell are you?

[Batman enters the central building and finds himself in Loading Bay. He finds a policeman hanging from a crane hook with several inmates armed with bats.]

Batman: There’s one of the cops.

G.C.P.D. Officer: Please. You don’t need to do this.

Inmate 1: Sure, we don’t need to do this, but that won’t stop us. Do you realize how hard it is being a henchman? Listening to orders from a crazy person and following them without question? Yeah. Do you think I like being shouted at by that crazy woman? Exactly. It’s hard. Not hard like sitting on your ass, eating donuts. That must be real hard.

Inmate 2: That’s why we like to unwind with a game.

Inmate 1: It was gonna be "pin the tail on the dead cop", but then we had a better idea. Pinata time!

G.C.P.D. Officer: Oh, god, no! Help!

Inmate: I wanna see what you’ve got inside you, and if it ain’t candy, I’m gonna be real disappointed.

G.C.P.D. Officer: Please!

[Batman attacks them to prevent the violence.]

Inmate: The Bat’s here!

G.C.P.D. Officer: What you got to say now? Oh, what’s wrong? Is he hurting you?

[Batman makes quick work of the inmates.]

G.C.P.D. Officer: C’mon. Get me down! What’re you waiting for? Get me down!

Batman: You’re safe.

G.C.P.D. Officer: Man, am I glad to see you.

Batman: What happened? Where are the others?

G.C.P.D. Officer: We were ambushed. They dragged us outside the steel mill and beat the crap out of us. These bastards dragged off the others and brought me here.

Batman: I’ll find them. Wait here. Hide.

[NEW OBJECTIVE]
The cop was ambushed outside the Steel Mill Investigate the area for forensic evidence.

G.C.P.D. Officer: You OK? Don’t want to talk? No problem. I’ll just be waiting here.

[Batman, however, just flies off on his hook. He hears the latest newscast through his earpiece.]

Vicki Vale: This is Vicki Vale live outside the now condemned
Arkham City site which, just weeks after those fateful events that rocked all of Gotham, is in chaos once again. Minutes ago, I saw Batman himself talking to Commissioner Gordon of the GCPD. What were they discussing? We’re hearing reports that a number of police officers are missing and looking at the outside of the Arkham buildings, it seems pretty obvious that Harley Quinn is involved somehow. Quinn was moved from Arkham City, on the night that her boyfriend, the Joker, died. Psychiatric reports filed to the city indicated that she was, and I’m quoting the examining doctor directly here, "losing it big time." Quinn broke out from the temporary holding facility three days ago. It appears that her current location is right behind me. Back to the studio.

[As Batman listens to the news, he studies the room he's entered. In the middle of the empty room is a crib with a doll painted to look like the Joker with blood playing the role of lipstick. The crib is littered with many negative pregnancy tests. Batman presses one of Harley's dolls in the room. The dolls are transmitters that allow him to communicate with Harley herself.]

Harley Quinn: Leave me alone! Do you hear? Leave me alone! What? I thought I told you chumps to stop bothering me. That doc they made me see told me to get a little me time. He told me it would help me get over... Mister… J. (crying) Are you guys just plain stupid? I said do not disturb.

[Batman goes outside and hears the inmates talking.]

Inmate 1: Where did the cops go?

Inmate 2: Harley had ’em moved.

Inmate 1: Where?

Inmate 2: You know where.

Inmate 1: Oh, to the secret...

Inmate 3: Shut up, you idiot.

Inmate 1: What?

Inmate 2: No one’s supposed to know about it, are they? Think about it. What if someone’s listening in on one of them microphone things, or worse, Batman’s listening. You wanna be the one to tell Harley you screwed up?

Inmate 1: You think Batman’s here?

Inmate 2: Could be. Who knows?

Inmate 3: I dunno. I heard he’s gone dark, you know, since J died.

Inmate 1: Since he killed him, you mean.

Inmate 2: You don’t know that. Batman don’t kill, right?

Inmate 3: I was there. Batman came walking out of that movie theater carrying the boss.

Inmate 1: Looked pretty guilty to me.

Inmate 3: Harley just broke down. Ain’t been the same since.

Inmate 2: I still don’t think Batman killed him.

Inmate 3: It don’t matter what you think. Harley’s got those cops and she’s all kinds of crazy right now. I’m just happy she’s got someone else to take it out on. Know what I mean?

Inmate 1: Lookout! Batman’s here!

[Batman jumps down on them from the roof and quickly knocks them out.]

Batman (thinking): Quinn’s thugs were talking about the missing cops. they were here, they may have left some evidence that I can follow.

[He notices a radio lying on the ground. It must have fallen out of one of the inmates' pockets during the fight.]

Batman: That radio belonged to a cop. There may be evidence around here of where he was taken. I should set up a crime scene.

[NEW OBJECTIVE]
Scan the ambush site for forensic evidence.

Jim Gordon (via radio): All units, this is Gordon. As of now, the Arkham City site is locked down. SWAT teams are now in perimeter positions and exits out to sea are being contained. I am not losing anyone else to that woman.

Vicki Vale (via radio): Excuse me, Comissioner?

Jim Gordon (via radio): Not a good time, Miss Vale. You! Get this… reporter moved. Now.

Vicki Vale (via radio): Is Batman in Arkham City? Hey! Keep your hands to yourself buddy! What’s the secret Commissioner?! What are you trying to hide?

[Batman begins to scrutinize everything around him.]

Batman: This blood belonged to the cop. I should follow it and see where they took him.

[NEW OBJECTIVE]
Follow the blood trail to find the missing GCPD officer

[Batman eavesdrops on inmate conversations to learn more.]

Inmate: Never liked cops. Hope Harley sticks it to ’em good.

Inmate 1: What are we doing in here anyway? Guarding this stupid switch. Man, I thought this place was a secret. Who’s gonna come in here anyway?

Inmate 2: Batman?

Inmate 1: Yeah, right. Ain’t this thing supposed to be impossible to crack? And anyway, I heard that since Joker died, he’s hardly been seen. Figure he’s feeling all guilty.

Inmate 2: Do you think he killed Joker?

Inmate 1: Nah. Not his style.

Inmate 2: Things change. It’s not like they were friends.

Inmate 1: True. Still, don’t answer why we’re stuck in here guarding a stupid switch for Quinn.

Inmate 2: I like to think we’re doing it so she doesn’t put a bullet in our heads. Or worse.

Inmate 1: That’s a good reason.

[Batman beats the crap out of them.]

Inmate 1: The Bat’s here!

[In a swift victory, Batman grabs one of the inmates by the throat and speaks in an iron voice.]

Batman: Tell me how to get through that door and don’t waste time lying. I’ll know.

Inmate: Oh, God. Harley gave code cards to the people she trusts most. You need 3 codes to get in. Please. I’ll tell you where they are. Just don’t hurt me!

Batman: I’ll do my best.

[He knocks him out with a single punch.]

[NEW OBJECTIVE]
Interrogate Harley's three trusted henchmen to obtain the security codes, allowing access to her secret base.

[Batman surveys the neighborhood and quickly finds the right inmate with his state-of-the-art technology.]

Inmate: Still cold as hell out here.

Inmate: How come I don’t get the chance to off one of those pigs?

Batman: That thug’s got the code. I need to leave him until last so that he tells me what I want to know.

Inmate: If I see Batman, Robin or one of them other do-gooders, I’m sticking a bullet between their eyes.

[He attacks the inmates.]

Inmate: I’ve found someone!

Inmate: It’s the Bat! C’mon, what’s wrong with you? Work damn you.

[Quickly overpowering the inmates he grabs the last one who knows the code.]

Batman: The code. Give me it or get ready to hurt.

Inmate: Here it is. Please, I don’t want any trouble.

Batman: Too late.

[He knocks him out and continues his search.]

Batman: That’s one code. I need two more.

Inmate: Can’t wait to get out of this place once and for all.

Inmate: What was that?

Inmate: I am sick of freezing my ass off for this woman.

[Batman notices the inmate he needs walking on the roof. He jumps down to him, spreading his cape like wings.]

Inmate: Huh?

[Batman abruptly grabs the inmate by the throat.]

Inmate: What?

Batman: Give me the code.

Inmate: Yeah, no problem. See. I’m doing what you wanted.

Batman: There was never any doubt in my mind.

[He knocks out the inmate and continues his search.]

Batman: One more code and I can break Harley Quinn’s security system.

[He finds the last group of inmates.]

Inmate: Figure Gordon wouldn’t be dumb enough to let more of his cops get caught.

Inmate: Can’t we just get this done and get the hell outta Arkham City? I’m freezing here.

[Batman attacks them.]

Inmate: It’s Batman!

Inmate: Figure those cops are just a trap to get Batman.

[Batman is losing patience because every minute counts.]

Batman: The code! Now.

Inmate: Please. Don’t hurt me! Here it is.

Batman: Night night.

[He knocks out the inmate.]

Batman: That’s all the codes. Next stop, Harley Quinn.

[NEW OBJECTIVE]
Access Harley's secret base.

[He's flying to a secret base.]

Inmate: How come I don’t get the chance to off one of those pigs?

Inmate: How cold does it have to be before someone thinks to give us coats?

[After taking out the guards, Batman hacks the lock. A huge iron door rises, revealing a passage. Batman walks inside and enters the Pump Room. He sees a group of inmates.]

Inmate 1: Just chill out, man. We’re safe. No one knows we’re down here. It’s a secret base, right?

Inmate 2: What about Batman? Or that kid he hangs out with.

Inmate 1: They’re keeping a low profile since he killed J.

Inmate 3: C’mon. Batman didn’t kill Joker. That crap he injected himself with at the asylum killed him. You saw what he looked like.

Inmate 1: Not how I heard it.

Inmate 2: Then you heard wrong.

Inmate 3: Well I heard it from Harley and she should know. She was there.

Inmate 1: No she wasn’t. I was outside the theater with her. Batman just came out carrying J.

Inmate 2: Really?

Inmate 1: The thing I don’t get is Clayface. How’d Joker pull that switcheroo on the Bat?

Inmate 3: I guess sometimes you don’t see what’s right under your nose.

Inmate 1: I just had a thought. What if it was Clayface that Batman carried out?

Inmate 2: Now you’re just embarrassing yourself. That’s the stupidest thing I ever heard. Do you think this is TV or something?

Inmate 1: Oh, but two Jokers ain’t. Think what you like, man. I think there’s more going on here than we know. I can feel it.

[Batman attacks them.]

Inmate: It’s the freakin’ Bat!

[After easily defeating the large group of inmates, he goes on to search the lair. Soon he finds a policeman who is in the crosshairs of snipers.]

Inmate 1: Don’t cry, pig. You’re still alive, aren’t you?

Inmate 2: Now, don’t get me wrong. I can’t guarantee that you’ll stay that way. Look around. If I don’t kill you, one of my friends up there will. Go on. Take a look. See those sniper rifles? Real nasty.

Inmate 1: I hear they can target little tiny bits of you and blow them off, one at a time.

[Batman knocks out one of the snipers.]

Inmate 2: Huh? Get over and find out who’s screaming!

Inmate 1: I’ve found someone! I think they fell!

[Batman defeats all the inmates.]

G.C.P.D. Officer: I’m tied up here, Batman. Please, get me outta this thing.

[Batman approaches the policeman to untie him.]

Batman: You’re safe.

[At that moment, Harley Quinn herself enters.]

Harley Quinn: I don’t think so, Bat-brain. It’s dead cop time.

[She points a gun at the policeman. Several inmates from her guard do the same. She fires, but Batman covers the policeman and catches the bullet with his armor. The impact is so strong that Batman passes out.]

Harley Quinn: Does it hurt? Too bad! C’mon, boys.

[One of the inmates removes Batman's belt. The belt makes a beeping sound.]

Inmate: What’s it doing?

Harley Quinn: Hurry up, idiots.

[The belt electrocutes the inmate and he drops it to the floor.]

Inmate: C’mon, don’t piss off Harley.

[They leave the belt and drag Batman with them. We switch back to Robin. It looks like he read the data from the belt and knows what happened to Bruce.]

Oracle: Tim? What’s going on? Have you found him?

Robin (Tim Drake): Kinda.

Oracle: What does that mean?

Robin (Tim Drake): Don’t worry. I think I’m close. I’ll let you know.

[NEW PRIMARY OBJECTIVE]
Save Batman from Harley Quinn.

Inmate 1: Five minutes with the Bat. That’s all I need. Payback for Joker.

Inmate 2: He’s just up there, right? What’s stopping you?

Inmate 1: Nothing, I guess.

Inmate 2: Then do it. March in that room, climb up and teach Batman a lesson. We’ll watch.

Inmate 3: I’ll help you get up there.

Inmate 1: No, it can wait. Harley’s got a plan. Don’t wanna get in the way, do I?

Inmate 2: Is it hard being a little chicken?

Inmate 1: I’m not chicken. I’m just doin’ what I’m told.

Inmate 3: Yeah, right.

[Robin attacks and quickly defeats them. He makes his way to the next room where Batman is imprisoned. He is placed in an iron-clad glass ball held by a mechanical Joker.]

Robin (Tim Drake): I’ve found him.

Oracle: Thank God. Is he OK?

Robin (Tim Drake): Quinn’s got him trapped.

Oracle: Well get him out of it.

Robin (Tim Drake): Harley’s built some kind of monument to the Joker and it’s stopping me from getting to Batman. Looking at this place, she’s crazier than we thought. I’m gonna search the area and try to work out how to save him.

[He walks over to the mechanical doll and sees that on the pedestal on which it sits there is a sensor for the amount of oxygen in the sphere. It's already reading 32%.]

Robin (Tim Drake): Damn it. He’s trapped in that thing. Looks like he’s entered some sort of meditative state. I don’t have much time, he’s running out of air.

[He examines a panel nearby.]

Robin (Tim Drake): This security panel appears to control the statue. Batman will die in there if I don’t find the key. I guess I should go find Harley Quinn and ask her for it.

[NEW OBJECTIVE]
Obtain the key card from Harley to release Batman.

Harley Quinn (via loudspeaker): Can you hear me down there, Bird-boy? How does it feel? Do you think he knows he’s going to die? I hope so. I want him to know how my Joker felt. That’s why I get to watch it happen from my secret room. You’ll never find us. You don’t even know that there’s a shipyard here. Do you!?

Inmate: Errr. Harley... I errr, think you may have told him...

Harley Quinn: You should ignore what I said. I was... I was joking. Yeah, that’s it. Bye.

[Robin's going to Access Corridor B.]

Inmate 1: Found anything?

Inmate 2: Nah. It’s just full of crap! Like the rest of this place.

Inmate 1: Keep lookin’. There must be something here. We need money, man. Only way we’re gonna get outta this crazy town.

Inmate 2: I think that by the time you’re just searching through a bunch of random crates for a solution, you’ve pretty much run outta options. We’re screwed.

Inmate 1: Don’t give up. We’ll find something. Maybe a weapon we can sell, or some super-villains secret stash. It happens, don’t it?

Inmate 2: Not to us. We’re gonna die in here. If it ain’t Harley losin’ it and sticking a gun to our heads, it’ll be some other freak.

[Robin quietly knocks them out. He has to go through a series of clever traps to get further. He goes outside and sees Harley in the distance.]

Harley Quinn: Listen up, dumb-asses! I want this room kept secure. In fact, I need this room kept secure. I don’t care how you do it. Just don’t let me down. Mister J wouldn’t like it if you failed me, would he? No he wouldn’t. He’d be very upset. He’d probably kill you all. Or, break your legs, or, glue your eyes open, or, make you eat a grenade. Hell, who am I kidding? He’d do something much better. He was Mister J, right? He always knew what to do. I’m just here. Alone. Relying on you idiots. So don’t fail me!

[Robin carefully sneaks up on her and knocks her out with a few blows of her baton. A few inmates run to her aid, but Robin throws a smoke pellet and deals with them.]

Inmate: What the?

Inmate: Huh?

Inmate: What the hell?!

Inmate: What?

[The inmates don't have a chance. Robin grabs Harley and presses her against the railing.]

Harley Quinn: Get off me!

Robin (Tim Drake): The key!

Harley Quinn: You’ll never find it, dumb-ass!

Robin (Tim Drake): Really?

[He pulls the card from the girls' main hiding place.]

Harley Quinn: No! That’s mine! Let me go!

Robin (Tim Drake): Whatever you say.

[He throws her down… not forgetting to hook the rope to her leg.]

[NEW OBJECTIVE]
Return to Joker's Shrine and release Batman.

Harley Quinn: Get me down, Birdbrain! I feel dizzy!

[She cries but Robin pays no attention to it and walks over to the policeman being held hostage.]

G.C.P.D. Officer: Hope you hurt those guys real bad. I heard Quinn talking about Batman being dead. That’s not true, right?

[Robin listens to the latest newscast through an earpiece.]

Vicki Vale: Still no news here at Arkham City. There are sketchy reports that Robin was seen entering the site only a few hours ago. At this time we cannot confirm it is true, but if it is, what does this mean for Batman? Does this confirm he is in trouble and in Arkham City? Or is Robin acting alone? As you may recall, he was present at Gotham General, and a number of other city hospitals on that final, fatal day when the truth about Hugo Strange’s plan played out on our TV screens and in the case of this reporter, in front of her eyes. As we now know, Joker’s infected blood was delivered to the hospitals and administered to patients, infecting them too. As far as we know, Batman delivered a cure and it appears that all known victims of the Joker’s plot are responding well. When I met Batman in Arkham City, it was clear that he was suffering too. Was he infected by Joker? Is he alright now? He refused to answer my questions that night, but if I see him again, you can be sure that I will find out. You’re listening to the Vicki Vale show, Gotham. More as it happens here, at Arkham City.

G.C.P.D. Officer: That woman’s crazy. You shoulda heard the kinda things she was saying.

Harley Quinn: Get me down, Birdbrain! I feel dizzy!

[Robin walks up to another policeman.]

G.C.P.D. Officer: You found Batman yet? Hope he’s OK. Thanks. So you’re Robin. Figured you’d be shorter.

[Robin returns to the Joker's mechanical doll to free Batman, but a whole crowd of inmates have already gathered there.]

Inmate 1: Well, look who it is! Little Robin come back to play.

Inmate 2: You ready for us to kick your ass, little bird boy?

Inmate 1: We don’t mind.

Inmate 3: Nah, we’ll have fun. Break your wings, then your scrawny little neck too.

[Robin attacks them. One of the inmates is infected with the Joker's virus and turns into a Titan monster. Robin uses this to his advantage and by channeling the monster he knocks out most of the inmates. He then defeats the Titan himself. Activating a panel, the Joker's mechanical doll throws the sphere with Batman. The sphere shatters, letting air inside. Batman regains consciousness and has enough strength to kick down the door with a single blow.]

Batman: What kept you?

Robin (Tim Drake): Ever heard of "thank you?"

[He gives him the belt.]

Batman: What happened to the cops?

Robin (Tim Drake): I guess not.

Harley Quinn (via loudspeaker) : You don’t need to worry about them, Bat-brain. They’ll be dead soon, oh, and so - will - you!

[The mechanical door leading to a small storeroom rises... inside lies a huge amount of homemade explosives made from barrels of dangerous chemicals.]

Batman: You save the cops. I’ll handle the bombs.

Harley Quinn (via loudspeakers): Good luck with that, losers.

[We're switching to Batman.]

[NEW PRIMARY OBJECTIVE]
Defuse the bombs Harley Quinn planted throughout the Shipyard.

Batman: The workings of this bomb look familiar. I need to shut it down then examine it.

[He hacks the electronic mechanism on the bomb. The iron lid rises and Batman punches through the glass cover and breaks the mechanism of the bomb.]

Batman: I knew it. The bombs have been built using explosives stolen from the GCPD lockup last week. Harley Quinn hasn’t changed the detonation frequency. I’ll calibrate the cowl to locate any other objects tuned into this frequency.

[He reconfigures his equipment and goes to find the rest of the bombs.]

Inmate: Batman! It’s Batman!

[Batman has only five minutes to disable the rest of the bombs. He beats up the inmates in his way and disarms the bombs in no time.]

Harley Quinn (via loudspeaker): I suppose you’re feeling pretty pleased with yourself, Bat-brain. Well don’t! It’s not over. You can’t stop me! I won’t let you! I’ve got a surprise for you. Something that would make my Joker proud. I’m here with him now. You man enough to come find us?

[NEW PRIMARY OBJECTIVE]
Return to Joker's Shrine and stop Harley Quinn.

[Batman runs to the mechanical doll and finds Harley there. She's holding a remote control.]

Harley Quinn: What? Did you think it was gonna be that easy? Well think again, loser!

[She presses a button activating the robots standing around the perimeter, which could be mistaken for art pieces.]

Harley Quinn: Oh, no! You weren’t expecting that, were you?! Destroy him, my robots.

[A serious fight is about to begin. Fighting with iron machines is much more difficult, but Batman finds a way to win even here.]

Harley Quinn: This is it! Just you, me and the only thing that can stop this entire place blowing sky high.

[She presses the button again and opens the chest of the Joker doll with a bomb inside. Batman jumps on top of the doll, grabs Harley by the scruff of the neck and takes the remote control away from her like a delinquent child.]

Batman: Give me that!

Harley Quinn: Take it, dumb-ass. Won’t... do you... any good.

[However, the timer has already started. Batman calculates his options. At this time, Gordon approaches the building and... there is an explosion. He is thrown to the ground and slightly wounded.]

Jim Gordon: No…

[Batman jumps out of the window with Harley.]

Harley Quinn: You should have left me to die! Then I could have been back together... with... Mister J! (crying)

Batman: Quiet! (to Gordon) Where’s Robin?

Jim Gordon: I thought he was with you.

[Batman thinks over his options. At that moment, another explosion occurs.]

Harley Quinn: See! It hurts, don’t it?!

[Batman turns toward her threateningly.]

Batman: What have you done?

Harley Quinn: Now... Now you know how it feels!

[Batman looks at the burning building. Harley pulls out a short blade and sneaks up on him. Jim runs to help, but Harley is knocked down... by a batarang.]

Robin (Tim Drake): So, you miss me?

Batman: Where are the cops?

Robin (Tim Drake): They’re safe.

Batman: I’m done here.

[He shoots a hook into a nearby building and disappears.]

Jim Gordon: Hey, kid, is he alright?

Robin (Tim Drake): Yeah, sure... course he is.

THE END