God of War Ragnarök Transcript

Game Scripts Wiki is closed

   

    This morning, January 29, 2022, I found that my wiki is closed. After talking to the technical support team I found out that the reason for closing it is copyright infringement and that the game scripts are the same as the song lyrics, so they should not be posted publicly. When I asked why there were other sites, I was told that it was Fandom's policy.

    Our wiki lasted 3 years, 6 months and 30 days. We were just starting to gain a tangible popularity. This news was a big deal for me. I can't even begin to convey the degree of frustration I feel.

    Some time ago (in early June 2018 to be exact!) I wanted to use Blogger as my main platform for publishing scripts, but I thought it would be better to give other users the opportunity to make edits and changes, so I opted for Fandom. Now I'm going back, so to speak. Fandom allowed me to download my written texts but they are in such a terrible barge that I still have a long way to go to get my text. I don't have backups, unfortunately, and I didn't think I would need them.

    I will try to transfer to this resource all that I managed to write for 3.5 years. I hope we won't have any problems in our new place.

    For those who wrote texts for the wiki, don't worry, I have your texts. If you want to post them here, contact me.