God of War Ragnarök Transcript

Strider Full Transcript


"THE STRIDERS"
Are the toughest group of people who execute acts such as infiltration, abduction explosion, instigation, etc.

BRIEFING
MATIC: Hiryu. There is only one reason I asked you to come for. Kain has captured by the enemy. Since they once knew who he is, rescuing him is meaningless. Kill him! That's your mission!

HIRYU: Kill Kain… I can't do it... The first thing is to find him.

==KAZAKH==
[GAMEPLAY]

FILE NO. 1 ACQUIRED

[GAMEPLAY]

[test]

ENEMY COMMANDER: Please wait. A Kain is up there and the commander has the key. You'll find it if you analyze this. Please let me go.

FILE NO. 2 ACQUIRED

==THE BASE==
FILE NO. 1 ANALYZED

NINJA: I'm Ryuzaki, a strider. I left my attack-boots in China. Please find them.

FILE NO. 2 ANALYZED

ENEMY COMMANDER: Vice commander? It's me. I' ll go to Egypt via phantom train. Don't lose the prisoner.

==EGYPT==
[GAMEPLAY]

AQUA-BOOTS ACQUIRED

[GAMEPLAY]

ENEMY COMMANDER: Why do striders have to disturb us?… Oh, ok. I' ll give this to you. Please don't kill me.

KEY NO. 2 ACQUIRED

==KAZAKH 2==
[GAMEPLAY]

MOTORCYCLIST: So, you are Hiryu. Let me see striders' power.

[GAMEPLAY]

HIRYU: Kain! Wake up! No response. I guess I have to bring him back to the base.

FILE NO. 3 ACQUIRED

==THE BASE 2==
FILE NO. 3 ANALYZED

KAIN: Something awful is happening. The Zain project… should be interrupted. The chief in Japan might know something helpful.

==JAPAN==
SAMURAI: Under orders of the Vice Director, we can't let you pass here. We shall kill anyone who comes close!

[GAMEPLAY]

SCIENTIST: I'll fix your cipher so that you can shoot plasma.

[GAMEPLAY]

MONK: You've gotten stronger, Hiryu. Take this with you.

FILE NO. 4 ACQUIRED

==THE BASE 3==
FILE NO. 4 ANALYZED

MONK: Hiryu. Zain is a dreadful weapon created by the Syndicate. It penetrates into your mind and makes you crazy. Hurry! There is one in China!

KAIN: Ha, ha, ha… Hiryu! You'll be sent to your grave by me mr. Kain! Die!

HIRYU: Same. My sister was the same when she lost mind… Zain! I'll destroy you 'til the last circuit! Sheena! Please take care of Kain.

==CHINA==
[GAMEPLAY]

SCIENTIST: Did you go to my room? The Key No. 4 should be at Kazakh.

[GAMEPLAY]

==KAZAKH 3==
[GAMEPLAY]

KEY NO. 4 ACQUIRED

[GAMEPLAY]

==CHINA 2==
[GAMEPLAY]

ATTACK-BOOTS ACQUIRED

[GAMEPLAY]

KEY NO. 3 ACQUIRED

==THE BASE 4==
SHEENA: Hiryu! Kain escaped when I took my eyes off of him? He seemed to be in his right mind, but his wound is not healed!

==KAZAKH 4==
[GAMEPLAY]

FILE NO. 5 ACQUIRED

==THE BASE 5==
FILE NO. 5 ANALYZED

COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF: Commander-in-Chief mr. Faceas Clay, we, the Strider Matic Unit, will protect the Zain in Africa.

==AFRICA==
[GAMEPLAY]

FILE NO. 6 ACQUIRED

==THE BASE 6==
FILE NO. 6 ANALYZED

MAN: I'm Faceas Clay. I have an appointment with Matic in Los Angeles. Take care of things when I'm gone.

HIRYU: Sheena! Sheena! Where did she go?

==LOS ANGELES==
[GAMEPLAY]

SHEENA: Hiryu! Please defeat Matic! ..get... revenge for… me!

[GAMEPLAY]

CLAY: Ha! You fools! This tempered glass can't be broken by human power. You should have sided with me as Matic did.

[HIRYU BROKE THE GLASS AND ATTACKS CLAY.]

CLAY: THAT CAN'T BE TRUE! YOU... MONSTER!

KEY NO. 5 ACQUIRED

==AUSTRALIA==
[GAMEPLAY]

RYUZAKI: Go after Matic! It's all his scheme!

[GAMEPLAY]

MATIC: Stupid! It doesn't do any good to destroy Zain's terminals as long good as there exists the main tree.

[HIRYU DESTROYS ALL TERMINALS AND IT’S PROTECTORS.]

==THE BASE 5==
KAIN: H... Hiryu... I tried to catch Matic, but... I.. failed. Hurry! He... he is... At the Red Dragon!

==RED DRAGON==
[GAMEPLAY]

MATIC: Hiryu. You've done well so far. But, you can't defeat Matic the Vice Director of the Striders. Ha, ha, ha,…

[GAMEPLAY]

SCIENTIST: Matic is in the room over there. However, we can't open this unless we destroy two systems somewhere.

[GAMEPLAY]

SHIELDED ENEMY: You traitor! You shall die here!

[GAMEPLAY]

SCIENTIST: The main tree, Yugdesiral, is a demon's weapon. Watch out, Hiryu!

[GAMEPLAY]

MATIC: Welcome to our Red Dragon. We'll dance on your grave.

[GAMEPLAY]

ENEMY NINJA: You made it, Hiryu. I'll turn you into the rust of my Cipher!

[GAMEPLAY]

[BOSS FIGHT WITH MATIC.]

EPILOGUE
Thanks to Hiryu, Zain the devil's weapon has been destroyed. Although the Chief asked Hiryu to return to the group, he quietly turned it down and started to walk...